Career Opportunities in Residential Real Estate
At Skyline Realty, we refer to our team agents as “Residential Brokerage Specialists” in order to showcase their exemplary experience, expertise in the industry, and unparalleled professionalism.
Helping clients buy, sell or rent residential properties is among the most essential and valuable services any real estate professional can offer. Skyline Realty’s successful agents offer consummate knowledge regarding the process of buying, selling, and leasing, alongside expertise in all other facets of this ever-evolving business.
A real estate agent’s expertise facilitates successful transactions, saving our clients time, trouble, and money. Real estate professionals must have a solid knowledge of neighborhoods, local economics, real estate and fair housing laws, types of financing, and mortgages. They must also be licensed and present themselves professionally.
Our Commission Structure
Experienced agents receive a higher than average commission. Our commission structure is based on experience and profit sharing. Skyline Realty regards our agents as partners in the business, and we are dedicated to each agent’s individual success and growth. Our system is based on a classic approach to real estate, and our commissions are based on a partnership model.
Experienced agents also receive full-service support, which includes:
- A professional office environment
- Email & lead management systems using the latest technology available
- Your own personalized website, with lead capture technology integrated with all services offered under the Skyline Realty banner
- Voicemail integrated with your mobile device
- Contact management systems for both rental and sales clients
- Virtual office (portal to work from anywhere)
- The best technology available anywhere
- The all-in-one efficient system that’s uniquely Skyline Realty
Other Benefits Include:
Dedicated and managed web domain
Access to company systems and files from any computer
Access to credit reports on-demand
Real estate forms available electronically
Robust electronic lead generation system
E&O insurance coverage
Skyline Realty provides a personalized, creative, positive, and energetic office environment. You will benefit from Skyline Realty’s impeccable reputation and track record.
1. Full-time Sales & Leasing Associate
2. Office Admin
Requirements for agents:
- MA Real Estate License
- Driver’s License
- Two or more years experience
- Knowledge of E-Forms or similar systems
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of MA Equal Housing laws
To apply for a position listed above contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, please call our office at 617-547-8700 and ask to speak with the office manager.
At Skyline Realty, we build careers.