Preparing your apartment for pest control.
Skyline Realty has contracted with General Environmental Services to provide instant general and incident pest control response. Please observe the procedures and process to report a pest control problem listed below:
General Inspections and Treatment:
- Announcements for general pest control inspections and visits will be sent by us. On the inspection and treatment day, all tenants must cooperate and be notified that pest control technician will be visiting their property.
- Pest control appointments are scheduled yearly and bi-annually depending on your property. Most of the time pests are treated from the outside and no unit access will be needed.
- We will release your keys to pest control technicians if needed.
- Reports of isolated pest problems must be reported as a maintenance request in our portal. See further instructions below for non-general pest control maintenance requests listed below.
- Log into your account and use the maintenance messaging system to report a problem.
- Contact general environment by email and provide your full address, name, and unit number.
- Cooperate with pest control technicians to resolve the problem.
- If you are unable to meet the technician on the day of treatment, you must notify Mario Vasquez by email email@example.com to make arrangements to meet the technician and close the task.
General Environmental Service can be reached by web http://www.teamges.net/ or email http://www.teamges.net/contact-us. Their phone number is 781-321-4633.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter!
The Skyline Realty Management Team.